[c-nsp] Stupid SNMP tricks.

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Wed May 6 15:36:53 EDT 2009

Hey all, I'm trying to script a few things using SNMP (data collection, mainly).

I've essentially found the OIDs I need, but it seems like there is no way to separate routes by how they originate.

For example if you do an snmpwalk ... ipRouteNextHop, it shows you all of the routes in the entire system including EIGP, IGP, locally originated.

Does anyone know of any way to only get information for a specific type of route?

In my case I only want to see the locally originated routes.

Thanks,
-Drew