[c-nsp] Multiple BGP sessions on one router.

Rocker Feller rocker.rockerfeller at gmail.com
Thu May 7 01:22:11 EDT 2009

Morning,

I have been working with BGP for a few months now and am trying to get a
grasp of it.

I have an assignment that requires to have multiple bgp sessions running on
a single router and the prefixes advertised from each prefix appearing so.

Does this make sense? Am a bit foggy on this and would appreciate any
direction advise on how this can be achieved.

What do I want to achieve?
In short I want to consolidate to AS numbers in to one.

Which options do I have to achieve this and with minimal disruptions to my
customers?

Many Thanks
Rocker.