[c-nsp] Multiple BGP sessions on one router.

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Thu May 7 07:36:58 EDT 2009

If the "local-as" feature is what you're looking for, this might help you
get started:

http://wiki.nil.com/Network_migration_or_merger_with_BGP_Local-AS_feature

Unfortunately I haven't covered the "replace-as" functionality yet, but
Arden has written a short article a while ago that covers it:

http://ardenpackeer.com/routing-protocols/bgp-allowas-in-bgp-local-as-tips-a
nd-tricks/

Best regards
Ivan