[c-nsp] Stupid SNMP tricks.

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Sun May 10 06:23:03 EDT 2009

If you're running this from a script it can be possible to cut out the lines you need using grep and then cutting the text.
I have a few scripts in a linux that I use to fetch different values from several devices.
Let me know if you need further assistance with it, or send me an example of what you sample, what is the whole output and what are the relevant lines you need out of it. I can write you a little script for you that can format the output as you want.
Ziv