[c-nsp] ASA Multiple Context Failover

Ibrahim Alsharif ib_cims at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 03:00:58 EDT 2009

Hello Guys,
I'm trying to configure Failover on 2 ASA Firewalls, their work is in multiple context mode.
so when I'm trying to connect them the synchronization between the primary unit & secondary unit is not completed, I don't know why.
there are 2 Security Contexts and only one context is synchronized the other one is  not synchronized.

I wish you help me to solve this issue, or if anybody has configured failover in multiple security contexts environment could advise what to do

Thanks
Ibrahim Alsharif