[c-nsp] Wifi network and too many wifi users

reflect ocean reflect.ocean at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:44:15 EDT 2009

Hi there.I run a medium-sized wifi network.We are cisco shop
(autonommous access points).Recently wifi users number have reached
limits we didn't expect.Because of that,we had to adjust our subnet
network in order to support more users associated to the only SSID our
wireless network use.We try to keep configuration simple so creating
another ssid wouldn't be the best choice at the moment.
I've been looking for alternative to create another ssid and associate
it to another different subnet but I can't find any related to.

Any help?

Thanks