[c-nsp] ASR 1000 series again: Netflow export

Adam Armstrong lists at memetic.org
Fri May 15 08:21:50 EDT 2009

We've seen some pretty serious issues with all NF export on ASR1Ks
stopping on config changes (merely taking off bgp-nexthop triggers it)
until a reboot.

We're also a little disappointed at the lack of support for IPv6 flow
export support and proper Flexible Netflow support.

SRD, SB and XNC all seem to have completely different levels of feature
implementation for Netflow, which makes keeping things consistent pretty
difficult. Is Flexible Netflow/IPv6 support coming soon?

adam.