[c-nsp] What cisco line cards support DS3 over RJ45 interface

Darryl Dunkin ddunkin at netos.net
Mon May 18 16:02:22 EDT 2009

None.

A DS3 would be handed off with a pair of coax for all native DS3
interfaces.

You would likely need an external transceiver to handle the conversion,
assuming there is similar gear on the remote end (I have seen ethernet
over DS3 transceivers, requires one on each end, then normal ethernet
into it). What protocol is being used on this 'DS3'?