[c-nsp] OT: 871W config

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Thu May 21 18:12:21 EDT 2009

Thanks for all who replied on and off-list.  I see a few things in the
configs that were sent to me that I overlooked, like the 'bridge # route
ip' commands.  That could very well be the problem.  All of the configs
sent were using only a single default VLAN whereas I've disabled VLAN 1
and am trying to use 3 other VLANs to manage security and dedicate a
VLAN to voice.  That may complicate things more.  I will see if I get a
working config and then I'll share the relevant config with the list.

Thanks again
  Justin