[c-nsp] Please give me your opinion in those two network designs

Renelson Panosky panocisco77 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 10:43:49 EDT 2009

My company is expanding one of his site :

They already have a voice enable ISR 3845 router with etherswitch sevice
module (NME-XD-48ES-2S-P with 3x 6509-E

WAN: T3

The plan is for them to bring four more 6509-E

Now here is my question:

Should i connect all this 7x 6509-E on that router with etherswitch module?

or

Should i replace the 3845 with 6509-E with sup720, 6724-SFP, 6748-ge-tx as
my core
and connect all 7x fully loaded 6509-E switch on it.

Some of my colleagues think it's not necessary to get another 6509-E with
sup720 on the core.

what do you think?