[c-nsp] Port debugging on C2924

Tuc at T-B-O-H ml at t-b-o-h.net
Mon May 25 20:37:48 EDT 2009

Hi,

	Has anyone done a port debug on a C2924:

IOS (tm) C2900XL Software (C2900XL-C3H2S-M), Version 12.0(5)WC10, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

	I just need to see all the traffic on a specific port (Its really
low volume, so not a big deal).

	Normally a port mirror would do wonders, but I'm 900 miles away from
it and so thats not an option (If I was near it, I wouldn't need to debug
the device thats acting weird. :) ). I tried "debug packet int fa0/22", but
"packet" isn't an option in that version.

	Any thoughts?

		Thanks, Tuc