[c-nsp] HSRP on Sub-interface

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Tue May 26 04:12:24 EDT 2009

Yes, of course, pay attention that they're now both in group 0 and in the desired config I've made them separated to group 0 and group 1,
I've already had a bad experience in the past when I forgot to separate and couldn't understand why one of them is not working until I payed attention to that.
Thanks all for your answers.
Ziv