[c-nsp] router 7609

Lars Lystrup Christensen llc at dansketelecom.com
Thu May 28 03:13:24 EDT 2009

Hi Uuganbat,

The 10-port GE SPA is a module residing in the SIP-600 card (which is required) and the SFP is the actual optical module.

Due to pricing, I would believe you get cheaper ports by using another 24-port optical GE linecard, as the 10-port SPA would cost the additional SIP-600 which isn't cheap at all.

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Lars Lystrup Christensen
Director of Engineering, CCIE(tm) #20292

Danske Telecom A/S
Sundkrogsgade 13, 4
2100 København Ø