[c-nsp] No ACL egress logging on 3550s (12.2(44)SE3)

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Sun May 31 12:36:49 EDT 2009

Various types of switching optimization will prevent ACL logging. If you absolutely need to debug something, try putting "no ip route-cache" on the interface. This will reduce per packet performance and increase CPU utilization, but it will cause the log and log-input to work correctly. Be very careful with this is the interface has high packet utilization.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com  | Phone: 914-460-4039