[c-nsp] eBGP multihop, link failure, and multi-path IGP (OSPF)

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Mon Nov 2 16:34:57 EST 2009

Turn on PIC-Core
cef table output-chain build favor convergence-speed ! please be wary of
platform specific caveats

ip routing protocol purge interface ! purges interface routes and not routes
that followed the interface, this will leave the BGP routes untouched.

This is the only thing I could find discussing it:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/10000/10008/configuration/guides/bro
adband/dffsrv.html#wp1191135

It is available on other platforms as well.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com