[c-nsp] 3560/3750 policy routing

Ge Moua moua0100 at umn.edu
Mon Nov 2 22:10:23 EST 2009

 >> Note that PBR on these platforms is very limited in supported
route-map match options, e.g. per cco:

I concur; I can't seem to do anything beyond some basic match & set; the
IOS complained when I tried som SET commands with VRF parameters.  I
suppose this is really a switch platform and not a true router platform.

Regards,
Ge Moua | Email: moua0100 at umn.edu

Network Design Engineer
University of Minnesota | Networking & Telecommunications Services