[c-nsp] Issue with secondary ip address

Hughes, Scott GRE-MG SHughes at GREnergy.com
Wed Nov 4 07:45:21 EST 2009

You need to setup a "superscope" on the windows box that includes both
the primary and secondary subnets. Even if you don't hand out any
addresses in the primary subnet, it needs to exist and bound to the
same superscope as your secondary subnet.

Sent from my iPhone.