[c-nsp] rate limits on 2970?

Alexey Polyakov berghauz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:19:14 EST 2009

Hello.
As far as I know, there is no ratelimitg on 2950/60/70.
You can use the mechanisms of QoS, but the ratelimiting not work as well, as
it described by cisco(token bucket mechanism and etc.).

Although you can use <srr-queue bandwidth> in config-if mode, but it affect
only
ingress traffic.

2009/11/4 Mike <mike-cisconsplist at tiedyenetworks.com>

> Hi,
>
>   I have a pair of 2970's and I want to know if/how it's possible to
> establish input and output rate limits on it? If there's a cisco guide
> sorry for bothering you all but a very quick google doesn't give me any
> answer. The switches are running  12.2(25)SEC code if it makes a
> difference.
>
> Thank you.

WBR Aleksey Polyakoff ICQ:9001016
Mike Ditka <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html>  -
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."