[c-nsp] Gigabit Interface Input Errors

Darin Herteen synack at live.com
Thu Nov 5 14:19:27 EST 2009

Unfortunately I don't know of anyway to check the hardware buffer(s), and my "guess" is per line card.

I would also run a "show process cpu" while the overruns incrementing (if you can) to see if the utilization is above 90%. I've heard of this causing overruns in the past. I haven't experienced it myself though.