[c-nsp] Gigabit Interface Input Errors

Nils Kolstein nils.kolstein at sscplus.nl
Thu Nov 5 15:32:10 EST 2009

What's the utilization on the other 2 interfaces? I am not familiar with
this specific platform, but it might also be caused by slot/backplane
limitations causing packets to be dropped if the total BW exceeds a certain
(non line-rate) value. I have seen this behaviour on some platforms.

Regards,

Nils Kolstein