[c-nsp] Linux VPN client suggestion?

Scott Granados gsgranados at comcast.net
Thu Nov 5 17:04:07 EST 2009

I second that.

Besides, we're talking about a flavor of Unix here not a Microsoft rough
approximation of an operating system.  Policies are for the week windows
users who don't know better and who think a registry is something you have
for weddings.  Besides, your group policies can be undone with a resourceful
end user and a live boot Linux cd with the correct tool set.  If you don't
trust your employees you might consider keeping them out of the building
because we all know that physical access trumps most other types.;)