[c-nsp] dmzlink-bw and ebgp-multihop 2

Gary Stanley gary at velocity-servers.net
Sat Nov 7 04:56:28 EST 2009

I have a very unusual network setup, ISP-A requires me to have
ebgp-multihop of 2 because we're not physically connected (we seem to
be 2 hops away)

Anyways, is there some kind of design implementation to use to make
dmzlink-bw work? neighbor disable-connected-check only works if
you're 1 hop from a ebgp session, dmzlink-bw works fine on ISP-B's
session (3356). Currently I'm using "bgp bestpath as-path
multipath-relax" but the traffic ratios are costing me money, and we
do not have the memory to take full tables, or partials (only 32k
max) or the money to afford to buy a huge switch just for memory

Anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks!
-G