[c-nsp] 7200 Queuing

Florent PARATTE (G) florent.paratte at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:46:57 EST 2009

Thank you for your answer.

Sorry, I forgot saying what I tried to do:

I know how to configure QoS settings but before applying it I would like to
have congestion, so RTP packet loss to see "before/after" results. But my
problem is here. I'm not able to have RTP packet loss, even with the
topology described just before. Normally, with this test topology, I should
have RTP packet loss, is it right?