[c-nsp] backup lsp/second path-option priority...

Derick Winkworth dwinkworth at att.net
Tue Nov 10 16:57:49 EST 2009

I am trying to configure something like this:

A primary LSP with 5g bandwidth... and lower priority..
A secondary LSP with 500m bandwidth and higher priority..

Essentially, if all links are up, then the primary paths will be used and we will have maximum bandwidth utilization...

If we loose a link, then the secondary LSPs will kick in for those failed primaries, and if necessary, the secondary LSP will preempt other primary LSPs.

Any thoughts on how to accomplish this in IOS?

Thanks...