[c-nsp] L2TP Configuration Debugging

Gregory Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Thu Nov 12 09:48:27 EST 2009

Hello,
	I am attempting to help a customer debug an interconnect issue on
his L2TP configuration. Unfortunately, this particular customer is not very
Cisco savvy, and I am not very L2TP on Cisco savvy, so I would like to
recruit someone for an hour (paid) to assist in debugging this tunnel
configuration.

Specifically, we are attempting to get DSL PPPoE sessions to establish the
tunnel to a remote router for authentication / transport.

Please let me know if you are interested in assisting, and what your hourly
rate is.

Thanks!