[c-nsp] router boots into ROMMON

sony.scaria at gmail.com sony.scaria at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 09:54:01 EST 2009

I had a similar situation days before where I was upgrading the ios and I was using a flash which I took from a similar spare device . I copied the ios, set conf-reg, set boot path, but the router did not boot from the new code. Finally I formatted the flash, copied the ios again, set boot statements to the new path and reloaded. And that worked.

Sony.