[c-nsp] how not to write a release note

Reuben Farrelly reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net
Mon Nov 16 18:27:27 EST 2009

Well there's always this one, for a laugh:

CSCso05336
Symptoms: A Cisco 1811 router reloads when trying to connect to irc.freenode.net
during the first 36 hours following a reload.
Conditions: The symptom is observed only in the first 36 hours following a
reload. Workaround: Do not connect to irc.freenode.net the first 36 hours
following a reload.

I thought that was a joke, but it's not..

Reuben