[c-nsp] SXI(3) code status?

Daniska, Tomas tomas at soitron.com
Wed Nov 18 05:40:39 EST 2009

Which one that was? We've been hit by a bug when using TAC+ out of a
VRF. Initial user authentication is OK, but the subsequent enable auth
outgoing packets do not have the proper VRF set and go out the GRT
instead. Funny enough, the return packet returns via the VRF and the box
eats it.

We've filed CSCtc86306 for this hoping to have this fixed by SXI3, but
after exchanging lots of e-mails with India TAC the status was that they
do understand the issue and suddenly they've just stated it works as
expected. The SXI3 goal is missed now, and ages to come until the next
maintenance build...

Aug 28 17:00:37.285: AAA/MEMORY: create_user (0xF7E8CF8) user='xxxxxxxx'
ruser='NULL' ds0=0 port='tty2' rem_addr='x.x.x.x' authen_type=ASCII
service=ENABLE priv=15 initial_task_id='0', vrf= (id=0)  <=== they
somehow forgot to fill this in for enable auth

--

deejay

__________ Informacia od ESET NOD32 Antivirus, verzia databazy 4616
(20091117) __________

Tuto spravu preveril ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.sk