[c-nsp] 32-bit ASN for 7200 G2?

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Wed Nov 18 07:11:03 EST 2009

On 2009-11-18 11:46, Howard Jones wrote:
> I'm researching IOS versions for upgrading our transit routers to
> support 32-bit ASNs, and it seems that I need to use basically the
> absolute latest 12.4T release (12.4.24T) to get that support. I can't
> get it in 12.2S or 12.4 mainline at all.

Yeah, the 12.4(24)T, rebuilds of it and the new 15.0M line. It will
also appear in the 12.2SRE.

If you're afraid of following the edge, 4-byte ASN support is also
present in the 12.0(33)S rebuilds.

--
"Everything will be okay in the end. |                  Łukasz Bromirski
  If it's not okay, it's not the end. |       http://lukasz.bromirski.net