[c-nsp] Recommended steps to avoid 100% CPU while executing "debug ip nat"

luismi asturluismi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:12:14 EST 2009

Hi all,

We have executed this morning "debug ip nat" in a 7206VXR with ver bad
results.
The router was overloaded for a while and at the end we needed to reboot
it.

I was doing some research but I would like to hear from you too.
As a plan we have deployed CoPP configuration for management traffic,
and I am thinking on play with the "scheduler" command, the problem is
that I don't know what could be the correct "scheduler" configurations.

Any ideas/suggestions?