[c-nsp] One-way traffic using L2TPv3

Church, Charles Charles.Church at harris.com
Thu Nov 19 15:00:54 EST 2009

Hey all,

	Just for the record, it seems my issue was tied into using an xconnect statement on a port on a 16 port ESW module, even though there was a 'no switchport' on there.  Upgrading to 12.4(25b) didn't fix it, in fact, it made it worse, no traffic in either direction.  But when I moved the xconnect to the built-in ethernet port, and used subints for VLANs, no issue, worked like it should.

P.S.  Throughput seems pretty good.  Random frame sizes (even dist) from 600 bytes to 1400 bytes (avoiding any fragmentation) had 95 mbit bi-directionally at 90% CPU on the 3660.  All interrupt traffic.

Chuck