[c-nsp] 3560 acl issue

Cord MacLeod cordmacleod at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 22:16:44 EST 2009

My 3560 appears to have run into some trouble.  My VPN just dropped
and all traffic from the VPN address was rejected by the 3560 even
though no changes had been made to the device in weeks.  I flipped the
ACL on the external port by moving it from ACL 100 to ACL 101 and back
to ACL100.  There is no difference between the two ACLs.  The VPN
traffic came back immediately.  Has any one else seen an issue like
this?  This is the 2nd time this happened, except before it was a
different IP it rejected traffic for.

Cisco IOS Software, C3560 Software (C3560-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version
12.2(25)SEB4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)