[c-nsp] QoS for different types of internet customers

Lobo lobotiger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 09:55:50 EST 2009

This is how I view it as well...only provide QoS to the MPLS VPN since
all the traffic stays on your network.  I think what the Sales &
Marketing folk are seeing this as, "well our dedicated internet
customers pay more than the burst low speed customers so we should be
able to guarantee their traffic in times of congestion."  It's always
about the $$$.

Jose