[c-nsp] [j-nsp] Network Liberation Movement???

Pavel Skovajsa pavel.skovajsa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 04:46:42 EST 2009

In my opinion HP bought 3com in order to get its market share in China and
Asia, I doubt they will dump their product lines of the Provision ASIC
switches.

"""""
The acquisition of 3Com will dramatically expand HP’s Ethernet switching
offerings, add routing solutions and significantly strengthen the company’s
position in China – one of the world’s fastest-growing markets – via the H3C
offerings. In addition, the combination will add a large and talented
research and development team in China that will drive the acceleration of
innovations to HP’s networking solutions.
"""""

-pavel skovajsa