[c-nsp] ASR1004 vs 7606(RSP720-CXL)

Derick Winkworth dwinkworth at att.net
Fri Nov 27 23:43:56 EST 2009

..and now you have a sh*tpile of boxes in your environment running different versions of software with varying features for management and so forth.  And if your like most IT companies, some mgmt turd will eventually let maintenance go on some of these boxes are not stick with the architectural plan and it will turn into spaghetti because they look at all these boxes and they think "we have tons of empty slots and ports."

I guess to some extent this is unavoidable.