[c-nsp] PA-MC-8T1

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Sat Nov 28 12:02:44 EST 2009

 I actually have a 6509 with a FlexWAN controller in it, with a PA-MC-8T1 in
one side, and a DS3 card in the other, it works fine!   You can run
channelized or non-channelized, we run our links as full out T1's so no
channelization for us.   So yep, as long as you get an IOS that supports it,
you will be fine...

---
Howard Leadmon