[c-nsp] Cisco AIRONET WPA-Enterprise w/Windows question..

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Sat Nov 28 13:35:02 EST 2009

  I have a question hopefully someone can give me a pointer or shed some
light on..

 I have both an Aironet 1242AG and now a 1252AG access point, which are
working fine.   I have WPA2-Personal with a shared key setup and running
great as well.   As it was my impression that Vista and Win7 both supported
Enterprise authentication, which I figured would be better and more secure
than using the personal shared key stuff.

 I have tried, and googled, and I for the life of me just can't seem to get
Enterprise auth going..   Does anyone have any docs on getting the Aironet
and Windows to play together, configs, or links to info that will help?
Just FYI, I am trying to use the radius server built into the AP, as I
figured that would be simple enough, hopefully doing that is ok..

---

Howard Leadmon