[c-nsp] Cisco Tahoma 1.x

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists lists at hojmark.org
Sun Nov 29 02:28:21 EST 2009

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 07:57:32 +0100, you wrote:

> Without disclosing any secrets, what does the Cisco Tahoma Carrier
> Ethernet Design guide content ?

Tahoma is solution testing, so they build a complete CE network
(actually several variants of it), test different services on it, and
document everything with configuration etc. It's hundreds of pages, so
there's quite a bit of meterial there.

> As I am working for a Cisco partner and Carrier Ehternet is part of
> our activities, I think that depending its content, this document
> could be helpful in our business.

Contact your partner account manager or partner SE. It's no problem
getting the documentation.

-A