[c-nsp] QoS for different types of internet customers

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Sun Nov 29 08:54:14 EST 2009

What could be done is to build a few profiles where you allow the
customer a pre defined mix of all 3 (or just 2) classes, each with a set
percentage of the total link BW.
You allow the customer to send the traffic pre-marked, and on your side
use a policer to make sure they do not overload a specific class - and
down-mark the excess traffic to a lower/BE class.

Arie