[c-nsp] QoS on LNS virtual-template

Clue Store cluestore at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 18:01:31 EST 2009

Some more info, i'm looking at the Feaure Navigator and see that "QoS:
Classification, Policing, and Marking on LAC" is available on the same
feature set that I would like to move to. Does anyone know if this this
also means "QoS: Classification, Policing, and Marking on LNS" as well??
Anyone from Cisco care to chime in???? I'm gonna lab up some gear later and
test this feature set and see if the policy actually works on the virtual
template.

Clue

>>> Clue