[c-nsp] Will UDLD work with converters ?

Jeff Fitzwater jfitz at Princeton.EDU
Fri Oct 2 11:42:15 EDT 2009

According to the doc if I am using a TX port the DEFAULT is UDLD
DISABLED, so I have to enable it and also it states that I need to run
in AGGRESSIVE MODE when using TX.

I think I read that correct!

Jeff