[c-nsp] ME3400 - Priority Queue

Anthony McGarry anthony.mcgarry at plannet21.ie
Wed Oct 7 06:23:56 EDT 2009

Hi,

 From the following command I can see the egress priority queue is
disabled on the port

sh platform qos debug interface g0/12 queueing

GigabitEthernet0/12
Egress Priority Queue : disabled
Shaped queue weights (absolute) :  332 0 0 0
Shared queue weights  :  0 255 255 1
The port bandwidth limit : 100  (Operational Bandwidth:100.0)
The port is mapped to qset : 4

However I have a policy map with the voip class using police with the
priority command.

Service-policy output: test-vrf-out

    Class-map: qos-ef (match-any)
      2475 packets
      Match: ip dscp ef (46)
        Priority
      police cir 3000000 bc 93750
         conform-action transmit
         exceed-action drop
      conform: 2726 (packets) exceed: 0 (packets)
      Output Queue:
        Max queue-limit default threshold: 160
        Tail Packets Drop: 0

Is there a command I am missing to enable the egress priority queue on
this interface.

Thanks
Anthony