[c-nsp] SUP720 - 12.2(18)SXF17

Ross Vandegrift ross at kallisti.us
Fri Oct 9 11:42:18 EDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 09, 2009 at 03:10:58PM +0100, Phil Mayers wrote:
> But I agree, we set 100/10 for RPF/TTL/UNREACH-no-route/MTU failure, and
> I'm glad of it, because it's saved us from a couple of nasties.

How are folks arriving at the 100/10 setting?  Our boxes are using
500/100, but hell if I remember how we came up with those numbers.
Interesting to notice that you guys have them turned down quite a bit
more than we do.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at kallisti.us

"If the fight gets hot, the songs get hotter.  If the going gets tough,
the songs get tougher."
	--Woody Guthrie