[c-nsp] best practices switches/Router

Scott Granados gsgranados at comcast.net
Tue Oct 13 13:55:18 EDT 2009

NSA security policy, hmmmm, does that involve a lot of port mirroring and
copying of data to non existant trunks.  (shshshshshsh) Or use of encryption
standards that are almost secure.;)

Call me crazy (you wouldn't be the first) but I have to say I'm always
skeptical when someone says "Hi, we're from the Government and we're here to
help!"