[c-nsp] L2TP LNS issue

Patrick Cole z at amused.net
Wed Oct 14 18:57:53 EDT 2009

Dave,

Negative - the ppp doesn't even get to IPCP stage and defaultroute
is not turned on.

On another note, I tested a cisco and the LAC and it's working fine
with the same config so must be something with pppd/xl2tpd. I've
used this config before with l2tpns but never tried with IOS before.

Not a big drama, just annoying.

Pat