[c-nsp] ibgp TTL

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Thu Oct 15 02:09:02 EDT 2009

> How about explicit path TE with no autoroute announce (and only
statics
> for these dedicated iBGP loopbacks?)

well, if the only path to the destination is through the "non-MPLS part
of the network", there will be no TE path available. so the tunnel will
go down and the statics go away, and IGP path will be chosen. Well, you
could add loating statics to Null0.. but this is certainly not "nice"
and requires lot of manual work..

	oli