[c-nsp] Possible interface counter bug, but wanted to check..

Jeff Wojciechowski Jeff.Wojciechowski at midlandpaper.com
Fri Oct 16 14:08:17 EDT 2009

Yea just had my own counter anomaly from show service-module on a 2821 router running 12.4(22)T3 ip base:

Total Data (last 96 15 minute intervals):
    0 Line Code Violations, 0 Path Code Violations
    2147483647 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins

Correct me if I am wrong but 96 x 15 min = 1 day.

2,147,483,647 seconds = 24,855.1348 days??? Cisco into time travel now? Think you need an enhanced IOS image for that :)

-Jeff