[c-nsp] Bonded T1 Circuits

Jeff Wojciechowski Jeff.Wojciechowski at midlandpaper.com
Tue Oct 20 11:39:13 EDT 2009

interface Serial0/0/1:0
 bandwidth 1536
 no ip address
 no ip proxy-arp
 encapsulation ppp
 no cdp enable
 ppp multilink
 ppp multilink group 1

1) Both serial interfaces are a part of the logical Multilink interface. Nice part about this is you can add and remove circuits/interfaces to the Multilink quite easily.

2) Depending on the router on your end, you may run into limitations for how many ckts you can have in the bundle and have it work properly. Not sure how many the 1841 will support. In our case, I believe our 2821 can support a max of 4 T1s.

-Jeff