[c-nsp] [j-nsp] juniper trinity

Marlon Duksa mduksa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 15:54:40 EDT 2009

Not an EZChip. NP4 is scheduled for sampling in Dec of this year. It will
not be in production for another year...

This Trio or Trinity, whatever they call it is internally grown
technology...a combination if EZChip + I-chip functionality.

Plus I don't think it is a good strategy for Juniper to use third party
vendors as this will not give them differentiation...

Marlon