[c-nsp] FWSM traffic distribution across internal etherchannel

NMaio at guesswho.com NMaio at guesswho.com
Tue Oct 27 19:48:56 EDT 2009

You have the same options that you normally do with all other etherchannels.  Use the following command to change the hashing algorithm.

Keep in mind this affects all etherchannel in the chassis.

Router(config)# port-channel load-balance {dst-ip | dst-mac | dst-port | src-dst-ip |
src-dst-mac | src-dst-port | src-ip | src-mac | src-port}

dst-ip—Load distribution on the destination IP address
dst-mac—Load distribution on the destination MAC address
src-dst-ip—Load distribution on the source XOR destination IP address
src-dst-mac—Load distribution on the source XOR destination MAC address
src-ip—Load distribution on the source IP address
src-mac—Load distribution on the source MAC address
src-port—Load distribution on the source port
dst-port—Load distribution on the destination port
src-dst-port—Load distribution on the source XOR destination port